Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes
To make the Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- three big eggs, divided
- around 12 pancakes are produced.
- Greek yogurt full-fat, half a cup
- 0.5 cups of oat flour
- 1 teaspoon light brown sugar
- a half-cup of whole wheat flour
- 1/2 cup mashed ripe bananas
- maple syrup for use in dishes
- 3 tablespoons almond milk (3 tablespoons full milk, if you only have that)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract, 2 teaspoons baking powder, and 1/2 teaspoon salt
- If using 4 tablespoons of butter, use 1/2 cup of chocolate pieces for the pan.
Instructions To Make Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes
To make the Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- The egg yolks, milk, bananas, vanilla, sugar, salt, yogurt, and baking powder should all be combined in a big basin.
- Just blend the flours with the wet milk mixture; do not overmix! There will be many clumps remaining since the batter is thick.
- Egg whites should be added to a sizable basin or the mixer’s body. The whites should be beaten with a handheld mixer or the whisk attachment until soft peaks start to form.
- Fold egg whites into the flour/yogurt mixture using a rubber spatula, stirring until well combined.
- Over a medium-high flame, melt 1 tablespoon of butter in a big skillet. If using, fold in the chocolate.
- Pour batter in the skillet in scoops of 1/3 cup, just heating a few at a time to prevent them from blending together.
- Flip pancakes over and continue cooking for an additional one to two minutes once the edges start to brown and the batter bubbles. For all of the pancake batter, repeat.
- Add syrup, more bananas, or whatever else you choose to your pancakes as a topping! Serve right away.
Conclusion (Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes)
So, this is all about “Best Ever Banana Oat Pancakes” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!