Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies
To make the Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 50 g of brown sugar
- 2 1/4 teaspoons baking powder and 1/4 cup flour
- a single big egg, room temperature
- Vanilla extract, 1 1/4 teaspoons
- One cup of fresh blueberries
- 4 ounces of unsalted butter, room temperature, 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- Greek yogurt with 3/4 cup of full-fat, I used Fage.
- A half-teaspoon of salt and a cup of granulated sugar
For the glaze:
- lemon juice, 2 teaspoons
- confectioners sugar, 3/4 cup
Instructions To Make Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies
To make the Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Put parchment paper on a large baking sheet and set it aside.
- Combine the flour, baking soda, and salt in a medium basin; put aside.
- Cream the butter, lemon zest, and sugar in the bowl of your mixer using the paddle attachment until thoroughly mixed, about 2 minutes. Beat the egg in after adding it. Beat in the yogurt and vanilla after adding them.
- Mix just till mixed after gradually incorporating the dry ingredients into the wet ones. Add the blueberries and fold gently. At this time, the dough will be quite thick. That’s great news!
- Form big (approximately a 1/4 cup) dough balls and lay them on the prepared baking sheet, allowing 2 inches between each for spreading. You can also simply wing it.
- Place the pan in the fridge for up to four hours.
- Prior to baking, preheat your oven to 375 degrees (F).
- When it’s time to bake, put the pan in the oven and bake for 13 to 15 minutes, or until the sides are just starting to turn brown. Don’t overbake!
- Prior to moving the cookies to a cooling rack to finish cooling, allow the cookies to cool on the sheet pan for 5 minutes.
- The glaze may be made as they cool.
- Drizzle the lemon juice over the cooled cookies after combining the sugar and lemon juice.
- If kept in an airtight container, cookies can last up to two days.
- 12 muffin top cookies should be produced, depending on how they are shaped.
Conclusion (Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies)
So, this is all about “Blueberry Lemon Muffin Top Cookies” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!