Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare Puttanesca Poached Eggs or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make Puttanesca Poached Eggs, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make Puttanesca Poached Eggs
To make the Puttanesca Poached Eggs, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- 2 minced garlic cloves
- olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 1 tablespoon washed and drained capers
- two huge eggs
- 2 pieces of bread, served to you
- Red pepper flakes in the amount of half
- 5 roughly chopped kalamata olives
- kosher salt, 1 1/2 tablespoons
- 2 tablespoons of grated parmesan cheese (or more as necessary)
- 1 15 oz can diced tomatoes; 1/4 cup finely chopped parsley or arugula;
Instructions To Make Puttanesca Poached Eggs
To make the Puttanesca Poached Eggs, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the Puttanesca Poached Eggs and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Over medium heat, warm the oil in a large sauté pan or skillet. Once aromatic, add the garlic and chili flakes and simmer for one more minute. For a further 2 minutes, add the capers, olives, and parsley.
- Salt and tomatoes should be added after allowing the mixture to bubble. Keep in mind that it must be hot enough to poach an egg. Silence, silence.
- When the sauce has quickly come to a boil, add the eggs, top them with Parmesan, and partially cover the pan with a lid. Keep an eye on it after 5 minutes of simmering and bubbling; the white should be set and the yolk still runny at that point.
- Remove the pan from the heat and serve the eggs once they are done. Serve with plenty of bread for dipping and more Parmesan if preferred. Enjoy.
- This will satisfy one really hungry individual.
Conclusion (Puttanesca Poached Eggs)
So, this is all about “Puttanesca Poached Eggs” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!