Today in this recipe, I’ll show you how to prepare White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies or you can say that you will know the great recipe to make White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies, today. So, without wasting time let’s start:
Ingredients To Make White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies
To make the White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies, the ingredients which are required to make this recipe are the following which are shown below:
- flour, one cup
- 0.5 teaspoons of salt
- 1 stick of melted salted butter
- Light brown sugar, 1 cup
- Sugar, 1/4 cup
- white chocolate chips, half a cup
- (1) 16-ounce container of hulled, four-piece-cut strawberries
- 1 big egg, at room temperature, and 1 teaspoon of lime zest
Instructions To Make White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies
To make the White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies, these are some very important instructions that you have to follow while making it. So by following these ones you will be able to make the White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies and the instructions are the following which are shown below:
- Strawberries should be put in a large mixing dish. Toss to coat with salt and sugar, then set aside for 30 minutes.
- Put strawberries in a small pan over medium-high heat, along with their juices. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes, stirring periodically, or until the sauce has slightly thickened and the berries are readily crushable with a fork. Remove from heat, thoroughly whisk (breaking up any large fruit chunks), and allow it cool for at least 15 minutes.
- Pre-heat your oven to 350 degrees (F) before beginning to bake. Put parchment paper in a 9×9-inch baking dish and put it aside.
- Melted butter, brown sugar, and lime zest are mixed thoroughly in a medium-sized bowl. Beat while adding egg until completely combined. Add flour and chocolate chips and stir.
- Pour the batter into the prepared pan and level the top. Dots of jam should be placed all over the batter’s top.
- Bake the pan in the oven for 28 to 30 minutes. Slice into tiny squares after full cooling, then serve.
- Blondies can be kept for three days in an airtight container.
Conclusion (White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies)
So, this is all about “White Chocolate Strawberry Lime Blondies” from our side. And we hope that you understand and like the Recipe. Please share your ideas and recommendations in the comments section below!
Thank you for your precious time!